Thursday, August 28, 2008

I IS GOING NRA CAMP IN A FEW HOURS' TIME!
Bodoh, now damn dark, forget to find my sleeping bag. I bet it's in the Harry-Potter-Under-The-Stairs storeroom but confirm damn dark. I'm gutless. I don't dare to go in to find. NEED MY DAD. AHHHHHHH.....

GOODGAME, VPP clash with CAMP. HIGH. Lunchtime go eat camp food, save some money!

These few days I haven't been staying in my project room much... Monday reached at 8.50am, 9.30am go for VPP briefing, then 12+ then the stupid briefing end lor!!! The lecturer briefing about the Malacca Trip talk super slow... WAH LAU. Then after that me and Van and Huanjie wanna collect our Nike packs, so Jasper and Tiong drive 11 of us all go together just for 3 of us to collect our Nike packs. But fun bodoh, Tiong left after sending us there. So left me, Van, Yijie, Wilson, Huanjie, Irvin, Jasper, Weikiat, Hongbin and Alvin. Irvin quite poor thing.... LOL... And then we never go back school to sign out already. LOLS.

Then Tuesday I jitao woke up at 9am, HAHAHA. Reached school at 10.30am, then 11.30am keep bugging Weikiat go eat lunch. Sit Jasper car go IMM eat at Wanzai. Then we all play at Daiso... Funny bodoh. We reached school at 2plus. HAHA. Then awhile later Wilson and Yijie come our project room disturb... Yijie wanna steal our printer paper!!! BODOH.

Wednesday got PPP (Professional Preparation Programme) and actually the class quite useful. HAHA. Then again sit Jasper car go IMM, and Chin Tiong also drive. Song, 9 people eat together. Got car really song lah... Can go anywhere to eat.

WHEN THEN I CAN BUY CAR!!!! Got a bit money, I want Suzuki Swift... Got ALOT of money I want MINI COOPERRRRRRR. WAH LAU. WHEN THEN CAN BUY... Now got money pay oil no money buy car. Haiz. Sad... ):

Danzation practice start already!!! So far learnt some of Wangqin's showcase choreo and Orange's showcase choreo. Wangqin's one left me with about 5 orh chehs. HAHAHA. And some more knock on the same spot repeatedly. Someone help me rub leh... ):

Ya ok I tell you everything. Ching ching. I go sleep. Go camp. Go VPP. ): GO MALACCA. BB! Blog again in 3 days' time!