Monday, August 18, 2008

I DROVE MY DAD'S CAR TODAY!!!!!!! SIBEI SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHHA. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

But like my friends say, the first time I drive my dad confirm will sit beside me. He will keep telling me to slow down when I'm only driving at 80km/h when he can drive at 100km/h and it's still not considered fast. He will keep telling me to keep to the lane when I do but it's cuz the cars from the other lanes are not keeping to their lanes. When I see amber light he don't let me chiong, I have to brake and slow down when usually he does that. HAHAHA. All dads are the same.

I WANT OPI NAIL POLISH!!!! All the colours sibei chio!!! If only I have alot of money I confirm buy 50 bottles also!!!!!! WAH LAU!!!! I can only afford 10 at the moment. ): SO SAD PLEASE. AHHHHH I NEED TO WORK!!!!!! ): ): ):