Saturday, August 02, 2008

I FINALLY WATCHED THE DARK KNIGHT!!
It's quite chim though, but Heath Ledger is a superb actor! Omg. His role as the Joker is really good.

WHY SO SERIOUS?!?!?!?!?! HAHAHA!

Then there was this Wall.e poster thing. DAMN CUTE LEH! Beeeee and I took photo there. HAHA!


I like take class photo, knees closed, right hand over left hand. HAHA!


Then here comes the informal photo!


I REALLY LIKE THIS!! :D:D:D


Can see I'm tired right? HAHA!


Got one bodoh text my beeeee (5 Es!) happy birthday. I'm not gonna tell you who is it but the person knows it best. Very song right, the "may ur wishes all come true". I never receive a text like that for ages!


And beeeee and my newly done nails! Light jade green! WE LIKE!!!! :D:D:D OPI!!!

Other blog entries SOON!

P.S Should I buy the red M.A.C nail polish although it's 19bucks? GOING TO DISCON!!! OMG... Very gian leh.