Saturday, August 16, 2008

I think I am a very chor lor person.

Today I got 'scolded' by Lewis for sitting with one leg up on the chair like those coffeeshop ah peks. He said "guy never mind la, but girl I mind". OMG! Lewis leh. I really chua tio. Cuz the other guys don't seem to give a shit. LOL!

It's damn cool to have many friends who drive despite myself having a license. Yesterday, 10 of us who were studying together, 7 of us have car license and 4 of them drove their dad's cars. Today 8 of us, 6 people have car license, 1 have bike license and 4 of them drive their dad's cars also. Very kuazhang can!! But really damn shiok cuz yesterday Yijie sent me home (despite living in Bukit Panjang), and today Wilson sent me home (despite living in Bukit Batok). SHIOK!!! Omg. They're damn nice. And got car really very song, cuz we can go anywhere to eat. Although not very far, at least we don't have to walk!

Yesterday we wanted to go eat lunch. We say go Alameen area to eat, so we intend to go take bus. But no idea why, Huanjie lead us to walk through the business block. He say got shelter. Then after that we cross the road go to convention area. I thinking bkl we walking from OurSpace to Alameen right? Sibei far leh!! Then actually, Huanjie got drive lor!!! WAH LAU!!! His dad's car dope! Mazda 6 leh!!!!! Sibei cool.

Then Yijie funny one, go home to take car so that we all can stay out later. That's why I got a ride home!! :D:D He very geyan also, his license photo quite different from now. So I told him "eh your license photo really look thinner." And guess what? He told me "license shuai". WTF!?!??!?!!?!!? Seriously!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAAHAHHA!!!!

So far I think haven't sit Weikiat's car before only... Weikiat you heard me ah. I want to sit your car! HAHA!!

The guys are really damn funny... Weikiat always calls Jasper Jascock then they started calling everyone ____cock. Eg. Hong Bin = Hongcock (sounds like Hongkong's Mongkok!), Lewis = Lewcock, Chee Tiong (Wilson) = Cheecock, Yijie = Yicock, Huanjie = Huancock (THIS ONE FUNNY! Change cock!) and Weikiat himself = Kiatcock. FUNNY!

Why money no enough forever? I am feeling damn broke again... I'm only halfway through the month. Some more after exams wanna go play, siao liao. I want to save up for a graduation trip and IF I can I want to get the Macbook at 1.8k (but I doubt I can't already cuz the offer ends in September) and if you add 28bucks you can get an Ipod Touch also!! So cool can! But NO MONEY. ): ):

It's only another 5 days till the end of exams. I've wasted 4 days. I only actually studied today but I did 2 FCS papers!!! :D:D Wilson is very dope, he knows almost everything. Yijie not bad uh, can teach me some questions also. HAHA. Huanjie! KAO NI FOR INT ALREADY! HAHAHA. Then we all go Kbox after everyone end exams ok!! :D:D:D:D:D

Swee la, I wonder why but I really enjoy studying although studying doesn't exactly rock, cuz this group of crazy people makes studying so much more fun. Talk cock also damn fun. HAHA. :D:D