Thursday, August 21, 2008

2 years. How time flies.

FCS was okay. But INT like good game bodoh. OMG. I HATE KAP. I like OurSpace. Everyday we all play the-hiding-things game. Hide slippers, hide handphones, hide wallets, hide this, hide that. HAHA funny. Almost everyone tio before. HAHA. Think Chin Tiong kena the most times. Second should be me. Always also Yijie and Wilson's ideas. HAHA. GEYAN.

Sorry to you all (if you all ever gonna read this). Sorry I lost control of myself. You all are damn nice one. I know it. Thanks for everything and sorry for being so irrit just now. :X

To xXx: I have no idea who you are and I think there's no need for me to know too. My friends are not as shallow as you think. It so happens that my friends who drive are guys and they're just being nice. Anyway why am I explaining since you are nobody? If you have the guts just put your name man.