Sunday, August 10, 2008

GOT MISS ME?!?!??!?!?!

My internet was down for 2 days. TWO FREAKING LONG ENDLESS DAYS!!!! OMG. I nearly died. I cannot don't have internet lor! Days without internet makes me feel.... LOST.

What did I do when I have no internet? I cleared my laptop hard disk of weird files! It's so much cleaner now. No more AELWEBTUT4 or DCNT1. Siao lor. These modules over already I still haven't delete! HAHAHA.

I slept super early for 2 nights. 1am. Okay doesn't seem that early. But if there's internet, I would sleep at 2+? 3+? 4+? HAHAHA. My mum shocked that me and my sister slept so early can. HAHA.

Exams are here again. Shit. I totally dunno anything for FCS and INT... Siao liao. ANYWAY my INT teachers are Thenly Maaaaaa and Airlick Suuuuuu... HAHAHA...

Nvm, got pro people like Huan Jie and Wilson... I WILL BE SAVED! They are tokong people, always can understand everything. Then end up I will teach Yi-ahwang-Jie and Chin Tiong again after learning from Huan Jie and Wilson.. HAHAHA.

I bought GREEN earphones! And a GREEN casing for my dearest PODDY! Damn nice la all green. I LIKE! And I got the Secret Wish perfume already! The girl lihai lor, she said "Do you wanna top up to $150 to get a free set of mascaras and a pouch?" The perfume already $128, so I think think, OKAY LA BUY LAH. Anyway the mascaras got 3! So still ok lah. HAHA. I hua hi can already. HAHA.

I had CHOMP CHOMP CHICKEN WINGS on Wednesday! Damn shiok. I watched movie with 6 guys namely Weikiat, Chin Tiong, Huan Jie, Dewei, Lewis and Jasper. Then we also go disiao Van when she working. Jasper drove, so he drove us to Chomp Chomp for dinner. Sugar cane! Chicken wings! I keep talking about the chicken wings that Weikiat calls me CW girl now. CW girl = chicken wings girl. ):

It's good that I have so many friends who drives often! I can get rides! YAY thank you all you nice people! :D:D:D:D:D:D

I sibei like to crap. Maybe will blog a nicer entry next time. HEH.