Friday, August 22, 2008

Guess what xXx, I think you are a twit. You probably are some jealous teenybopper who's still in your mid-teens and you probably haven't outgrown that language and even gave yourself such a 'cute' nickname. I thought you're a fake Xiaxue cuz Xiaxue is XX and u are xXx. Ah whatever. Well, if you are not scared why don't you just put your name? You're just afraid that people will know who you are. If you wanna comment negatively then you can jolly well just get out and don't read my blog since you don't seem to be too happy that I get rides home from my friends.

I KNOW WHAT'S THE POINT OF YOUR TAG.

The answer's probably cuz nobody wants to send you home because you are a fatty yourself and you're jealous of me since I'm "not ugly". OH I didn't realise "not ugly" is the opposite of "fatty"! Why can't I be a "fatty" and be "not ugly" at the same time? For all you know, I am just that.

Maybe you'd like to just keep your comments to yourself, it'll make my blog a better place for my FRIENDS to read and tag. I don't see the point of your tag anyway, doesn't make my friends stop sending me home. I have kind friends who don't send me home based on whether I am or am "not ugly" or whether I am a "fatty" or not. Probably your friends are like that!

I should buy you an apple pie (inside joke, and since you're not one of my friends who send me home, you won't know). Contact me for the apple pie ok? :D

Wow this post again is quite pointless, but whatever, I END EXAMS ALREADY. Too much free time. :D