Tuesday, August 05, 2008

My Crazy Imba CD Collection

After Van's ahma's imba collection, I think I can do an imba collection post also. I opened my drawer and took out my BoA CD and looked at it and I was wondering.... How many BoA CDs do I have? And tada, I end up taking out ALL my (and my sister's) CDs and OMG, I didn't realise I have SO MUCH. No joke. My sister's one is only like, less than 20 I think. Mine is the majority. Later you see you know already. LOL.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
MY CRAZY BoA COLLECTION OF 22 CDS + DVDS + VCDS!
By columns, they are:
Listen To My Heart, Valenti, Next World, Love & Honesty, Best Of Soul, Outgrow, Made In Twenty, The Face, No. 1, Miracle, Atlantis Princess, Shine We Are, My Name, Girls On Top, BoA 8 Films And More, BoA First Live Tour 2003 Valenti, BoA Live Tour 2004 Love & Honesty, BoA Arena Tour 2005 Best of Soul, B0A The Live, BoA The Live "X'mas", History Of BoA, Merry Chri.

I am missing of one DVD... And that is Made In Twenty Arena Tour. It's damn hard to find!!!! Last time Sembawang and CD Rama sell it at $32+ but then I no money never buy. Now I cannot find already!!!!! Actually found it at HMV, but then $50 leh!!!! Too ex. I'll continue searching till I find it at $32!! HAHAHAHA.


My love... SPEED!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My (and some are my sister's) SPEED collection of 19 CDs + VCDs!
By rows:
Starting Over (my sis's), Rise, Moment, Carry On My Way, Dear Friends 2, Dear Friends 1, Speed First Live Starting Over From Odaiba (my sis's), Tour Rise In Tokye Dome, Andromedia OST, Speed Spirits 2, Speed Spirits 1 (my sis's), Final Dome Tour Real Life, Long Way Home, Andromedia Movie, Save The Children Live CD, One More Dream, Breakin' Out To The Morning, Steady (my sis's), Alive.

And to show my (and my sister's) undying love for SPEED, we also have:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
ERIKO IMAI CDs! She's my favourite SPEED member!!! :D:D:D Unfortunately I only have this much of her stuff. ):
Red Beat Of My Life, Luv Is Magic, In The Name Of Love, Set Me Free, My Place, Stairway.

Aaaaaaand....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Takako Uehara! Okay she isn't a very good singer but I used to think she's damn pretty so I also buy! LOL!
My First Love, Come Close To Me, My Greatest Memories, First Wing, Pupa.

Last of Speed is.....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
HIROKO SHIMABUKURO! My sister's favourite so some are hers. HAHA.
As Time Goes By, Bright Daylight (hers), Confession (hers), Eternal Place (hers), Brilliant, Brilliant On Films, Naked And True.

Noticed SPEED has 4 members but I only have CDs for 3 of them? Cuz.... Nobody likes Hitoe!! I wonder why! Since primary school everyone likes Hiroko, Eriko or Takako, yet nobody likes Hitoe!! Maybe cuz her name doesn't end with 'ko'. LOL!


And next is my kinda siao DBSK collection!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I seriously am mad lor. I ordered all the photobooks and stuff on Yesasia cuz Singapore cannot find!! But I stopped buying their stuff now cuz no money and I don't like their Japanese releases.
Special Photo Essay, 2nd Storybook, Tri-Angle, The Way U Are, The Christmas Gift From DBSK.


I like S.H.E and my favourite member is Hebe (oh seriously!) but I already like her since P6!! HAHAHA.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My not-so-imba S.H.E collection.
Superstar, 奇幻旅程,some weird CD my dad bought from China, 青春影像馆, Together.


I used to love Energy you know?!?!?!?!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Last time I think I got too much money lah. I always buy all the different versions cuz they come with different extra stuff! Come to think of it, damn waste money lor!!!! ):
无懈可击 (first edition), 无懈可击 (second edition) (my sis's), 无懈可击 (Karaoke VCD), 无懈可击 (single), E3 (first edition), E3 (second edition), Energy Forever DVD, Energy Forever, Hey You.

SEE WHAT I MEAN? 无懈可击 alone owns. LOL!


And I'm ashamed to admit that I once like.... 5566.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Not a very imba collection BUT 3 are the same album lor!!! Different versions again!!!! NABEI.
First Album (3rd edition), First Album (1st edition) (my sis's), First Album (2nd edition), Second Album (my sis's), 2003 Live Concert.


And I liked Fann Wong songs!!! LOLLL!!!! But her songs some really quite nice leh. And once Jasss was at my house and we watched the VCD and sang the songs!!! LOL!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
逛街,Missing You, 没有问题, 一个人生活, 想你 VCD.


Most shameful of all to admit is that I USED TO LIKE F4 AND ZAIZAI. You all now confirm going WTF. LOLLLLL.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
F4's 流星雨,仔仔's Make A Wish.
But hor, actually I like Jerry Yen more leh. Why I buy zaizai ah? LOL!


And I have all those WEIRD CDs lor!!! See this:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ann Kok, Evelyn Tan, Zoe Tay, 阳光系列... WTF!!!!
Ann Kok's 享受现在 and 爱情点心,阳光系列 3 (my first CD LOL!!!!!) 4 (my sis's) and 5, Moments of Magic, Where I Belong, Evelyn Tan's 默契,Together and 最爱默契,Zoe Tay 10 Anniversary.
I buy cuz I like those 7 & 9pm shows the songs!! HAHAHA! And actually my sis have the 福满人间 CD also but I can't find. LOL.


Some random Chinese CDs:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jolin's 看我72变 (first edition) (my sis's), 看我72变(2nd edition), Elva's 爱上爱 (my sis's), 张善为's 失心疯, Joi Chua's 有一天我会 (my sis's),Wilbur's 我的麦克风 (my sis's).

I used to like Jolin cuz when she just had her makeover she damn chio. But now like too fake already, so I don't like her anymore. LOL! And Elva is all time favourite sia. Her songs alot damn nice. 张善为 I like him cuz of 完全娱乐! Last time Mondays to Fridays 2.30pm!!! I remember everyone in my class (or those who siao Taiwan artistes one) will rush home after school to catch it lor!! LOL! And I got his signature leh! HAHAHAH!! And Wilbur Pan I like him cuz he shuai! I'm serious! See looks only. HAHA!!


My random Japanese/Korean CDs:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kang Ta's First Concert Pinetree, Lena Park's Op.4, Shinhwa's Winter Story, SM Town's Summer Vacation 2004, Countdown Jpop 2000. Missing in the list is Utada Hikaru's First Love (I lent it to Teng Yeow!).

Kang Ta is dope! He's the reason why my blog link is ANCHILHYUN cuz An Chil Hyun is Kang Ta's real name! LOL. Lena Park has a super amazing voice, and she's damn small sized, like 155cm only. LOL. SHINHWA!! Can't tell you how dope they are. TOO DOPE. And SM Town's summer and winter songs are the best!! Countdown Jpop 2000 has Speed, Takako, Hiroko and Eriko's songs thats why I buy!! HAHA!!


And I LOVE BACKSTREET BOYS!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Around The World VCD, Backstreet's Back (single), Greatest Hits - Chapter One, Backstreet's Back (album).
Their songs damn classic one, mostly nice!!! And I used to like Nick Carter (WTF?!?!?!)....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
That's why got his CD. LOL.
Nick Carter's Now Or Never, N'Sync's Pop (free CD), Blue's One Love (my sis's).


And we like Britney Spears too, LOL.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Only one is mine, the rest are my sister's.
Live and more (mine), Oops! I Did It Again..., (You Drive Me) Crazy, ...Baby One More Time.


My sister's Jay Chou CDs:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
七里香, 叶惠美, The One Live CD.


And the most IMBA of all............
















Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
PEI CHUN PUBLIC SCHOOL CHOIR'S OUR GIFT FOR YOU!!!! LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!


And to end this entry, see the imba imba amount of CDs. LOL!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(The tallest stack on the front right is THE BoA STACK!)

Last time I always buy CDs cuz my money no where to spend! My mum always says "ENOUGH ALREADY LAH, still buy!!!" Now, she says the same about my clothes. LOL!