Saturday, January 20, 2007

I LOVE YOU DANCE!

I FEEL SUPER HIGH TODAY.
Technically yesterday though.
But yeah I'm so high.
That's cuz I danced like crazy today.
And also LULUku and Farid and Lav said that I improved!
I'm like UBER UBER HAPPY.
I like Bo Jian Dai choreo.
It's dope.
Especially the Wou Wou Wou part.
LOL.
And I learn Rain choreo too!
Not all but soon I will!
It's OMGODDY SO DOPE.
I'm really working hard.
Not just because the Funka name list is out and I'm not part of it.
But I'm working hard for myself.
Dance is something I like doing.
I may not be that good yet, but I am trying to improve.
So yeah JIAYOU GAMBATTE HWAITING TO ME!
I love dance so much.
After dancing and perspiring makes me feel good.
Like as though I just detoxicate myself.
Perspiring it out feels damn good.

Piece of shit.
Later got the stupid Flag Football match.
I don't wanna play.
I hope I don't have to play.
Cuz till now I still don't know the rules.
And I don't really wanna know as well.
I just hope to be the water girl later.
With Rebecca.
Help the guys fill their water bottles.
What a good idea.
And I don't have to wear my bloody muddy shoes.
Say eww with me.
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.
The only good thing about the match later is that after that I don't have to go for S&W anymore!
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
But damn it.
The Bala teacher still wants us to go for CATS.
When we already finished our presentation.
What.
That's ridiculous.

I hope Sunday I'm meeting Rachel and Dyn.
I miss Rachel alot.
And I miss Dyn alot.

Piece of shit.
Compro and EECAD test on Tuesday.
I haven't been a good girl in Compro.
HEH.
EECAD I like always never listen.
But when I did my PCB and routed, I only did twice and I got less than 60 Vias.
Okay no one is gonna know what I'm talking about.
So many of my classmates routed and re-routed like a gazillion times before they got less than 60 Vias.
I'm the pro.
And on Wednesday, we had to solder components onto our PCB.
I was the first to finish.
All the guys in my class are losers.
Lose to a girl sia.
HAHAHA.
Damn happy.
And today we had to use satay sticks to build a firm and strong bridge during ECPRO.
Me and Laoda were in a group, and we finished first.
See, I told you the guys in my class are losers.
All lose to me and Laoda.
Okay Laoda is Laoda.
The worse thing for the guys is they lose to me, the noob in everything!
MUAHAHAHHAAHAHA.
Sinister laughter, but who cares!
Laoda does all the girls in my class proud by owning all the guys.
HAHA.
The three male musketeers are really funny.
Laoda's nickname was derived from Jiu Tou Laoda (literally 'Nine Head Leader', but actually derived when she scored 90+ for every paper).
They say that to preserve her Jiu Tou Laoda name, she has to always get 99 and never 100.
She will take 1/2 hour to do her paper, and use the remaining 1 hour to find somewhere to minus 1 mark so that she gets 99 instead of 100.
It's so funny.
Maybe doesn't sound funny when I say it here.
But in real life it's really funny.

Wictoria LULUku took bus with Ahgoon today.
OMGODDY.
I mean yesterday.
She took 74, and saw Ahgoon.
There was an empty seat beside Ahgoon which was occupied by his huge laptop bag.
She didn't want to sit cuz it was Ahgoon for goodness' sake.
But Ahgoon went 'Sorry arh sorry arh' and hastily moved his huge laptop bag.
Wictoria had no choice but to sit beside him.
BESIDE HIM OKAY.
OMGODDY.
And she texted me in the morning telling me she's sitting next to the pervert who's from my class.
LOLOLOLOL.

Okay I better go sleep.
It's 3am.
I gotta wake up at 7am.
So I'll write more soon.
And so sad I can't go technique class cuz of the match.
NVM.
I'll go next week!
Happy happy.
GOODNIGHTS!

I can't let you go.