Thursday, January 11, 2007

DANCEFLOOR GROOVE AVENUE

We went to support Groove Avenue at the Dancefloor Competition at Mediacorp today.
Many of the groups were blah.
The judges wise, I like Li Lin and that Bill guy.
You all will know who when it starts airing.
And you'll see me on TV too.
HAHAHAH.
Groove Avenue was good!
There were Sophan, Alex, Yuxin, Wang Qing and Yvonne.
They looked so tired after performing.
But they were great.
Another group was good too.
Just the two of us.
Watch them.

My mom says that I'm Cinderella.
Cuz 95% of the time when I stay out late, I always manage to get into the house at exactly 12am.
LOL.

That's so random.
As usual we took loads of pictures.
But I'm really damn busy and tired.
I'll try to post by the weekend.
If not then it'll be during the holidays already.
Shit man.
Exams are coming.
Like REAL SOON.
9 February EM3A I think.
12 February AEL.
THEN HOLIDAYS.
YAY.
5 days extra some more.
SOOOO GOOD MAN.

Short entry.
Thanks for tagging even though I haven't been replying the tags.
Keep tagging aite!
Makes me happy reading them. =)