Monday, January 29, 2007

SUPER SUAY DAY.

Okay I had a damn unlucky day today.
Maybe not.
But these events can make me conclude that I'm unlucky today.

First.
Mom woke me up by calling me at 7.30am to tell me that my sister is late for school.
And she told me to wake up and go down help my sister get a cab.
I was like what???
I still had to wash up and change lor!
By that time dunno how late already.
And calling me at 7.30am ain't the problem.
The problem is that I HAVE NO SCHOOL TODAY.
Sucks la.

Second.
Because my mom 'annoyed' me with her calls, I missed waking up to go to school to study.
I woke up like near 8.45am when I'm supposed to meet my classmates at 9 plus in school.
Then I went to the bus stop.
As I was about to cross the road, my 73 zoomed away!
And okay, I had no choice but to wait.
Then I waited.
And waited.
And waited.
Since around 9am.
Till 9.20am!
Damn long can.
I got off at the AMK MRT bus stop to take 74.
And stupid 74 damn long too.
I got up the freaking bus at 9.45am.
All the other buses at that bus stop came at least twice!
Damn annoying.
But I reach school quite fast though.
10.20am.

Third.
I came home and waited quite long for the lift and I had no idea why it took so long.
Okay when it came, I took it of course.
Then at my floor, the doors tried to open.
BUT IT COULDN'T.
I was freaking scared la.
I never got trapped in a lift before.
I pressed the door-open button like a million times but still never open.
I freaked out and tried calling my house cuz my sister was at home.
But my phone's freaking weird.
Somehow I'm very sure that I was going to call my house number.
But instead the crazy phone called Jassshole.
I faster cancel the call.
Then luckily the lift moved.
Or maybe unlucky.
Actually I thought I was unlucky that it was moving.
What if the cables snapped and the lift fell?
OMG.
Okay it didn't.
It went 2 floors down, and the doors OPENED.
I freaking ran upstairs to my place la.
And I intended to call my mom to tell her not to take that lift.
But she was already home.
And both she and my sister took the freaking same lift.
ALL THREE OF US GOT STUCK.
What the hell.
Mom told me to call dad but I forgot.
Anyway I think he didn't take that lift.
Either that or the repairman came.
OMGDY.

Fourth.
Actually this supposed to be before third.
I accidentally scratched my face with my chipped-off nails.
DAMN IT.
And my sister says it's quite bad.
Till now I haven't really seen it.
LOL.

SEE LA.
FREAKING SUAY.
I HATE IT.
But then again, I MIGHT be damn lucky tomorrow.
Who knows?
HAHA.

In the morning after studying halfway (not really though, LOL), I went to Rachel's place to take the limousine her parents booked to go to the airport.
Rachel's naughty, she teases her brothers all the time.
But it's so funny to see the sad expression on Issac's face.
Gabriel doesn't give a damn though.
LOL.
Rachel, Gabriel, Issac and me took the Mercedes cab and her parents took the cab that was like a bus cuz all the luggage was in there.
Reached the airport, and Rachel and Gabriel's friends came to send them off.
We went for lunch, and Rachel's mom treated us.
So nice of her. =)
And I seriously think I'm inhuman.
Cuz it's the first time I didn't cry when she left.
Maybe the truth hasn't sunk in.
Which sucks.
Cuz when it does, I'll start feeling lost.
No more bestie close to me.
But she's forever close to me in my heart.
And I forgot her New Zealand address.
Probably cuz I thought she was gonna stay here for good.
Apparently that was what she thought too.
And she says, blame her fickle-minded parents.
So naughty.
HAHA.
And Aunty Joyce hugged me.
I dunno why, but I'm happy about it.
=)
And Rachel promised she'll be back in no time.
Rachel darling if you're reading this MAKE SURE YOU DO AITE!
I'll be missing you so much.

I took train with Rachel's friends Sarah, Jeric, Ben and Jackson and they're pretty funny people.
But all so young!
17 this year only.
HAHA.
Not as though I'm damn old or something lah.
I'm still 17 turning 18 in 2 months and 22 days!
They got off, and I took train all the way to Clementi.
While I was waiting for the bus, I met Bao Wen who was off for some NRA meeting.
Went back to the library, and haiz I dunno if I should study with the 3 guys again.
Lao da and Van supposed to come too.
But they didn't.
And the three guys forever disiaosiao.
Talk cock.
HAIYOYO.
We left at like nearly 6.
Kenneth and I took the 74e, which was supposedly faster.
Actually not, the journey time is about the same as when I take bus after 7pm, 45 minutes only.
And it really goes by the highway for a damn long way.
Probably good for those rushing home.

SIAN.
Today's a bad day.
And luckily I haven't heard that stupid Bad Day song.
Who needs Daniel Powter to tell us we had a bad day?
Sucks.
SUCKS!

Who's gonna take your place, there ain't nobody better.