Sunday, January 14, 2007

LEPAK!

That's a new word from Farid.
Means slack.
Uber slack.
Exactly what I am now.
I'm freaking lazy to blog.
Seriously.
I just don't really feel like typing.
And don't really feel like editing photos although I love doing it.

YAY, we've been maintaining a good conversation today.
Online, that is.
Hope it can always be like that.
Not just hi and bye.

Waner and I damn high on MSN just now too.
I miss her alot cuz I haven't seen alot of her since god-knows-when.
Actually it was last week before I went for a haircut.
But it was only for barely 20minutes?
LOL.
I think I've seen her too much during the festive season.
HAHA.

I MIGHT post longer entries later.
And maybe photos.
I hope I won't procrastinate.

AND AND AND.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHYLICHYLICH!
YOU'RE FINALLY 18! =)

Aite, nights!