Tuesday, January 23, 2007

LAC ARH LAC ARH

I can't study Compro at the moment, so I'll blog for a while.

Met Rachrach and Dyndyn on Sunday.
We totally went crazy.
And we three got freaking same taste lah.
HAHA.
And dang, Rachrach is most likely leaving next week.
Someone tell me how can I live on for another year waiting for her to come back.
Never mind, still got Dyndyn.
And when I was out with R&D, I met Michylichymichlich and Jasssypoopyhole while they were having a haircut.
Michylichymichlich has this super dope gun belt and she was wearing it!
DAMNDAMNDAMN NICE.

Vanessa is crazy.
She dreamt that I was having a party at my place.
And Ahgoon was a Mojojojo mascot.
And Andy, Kelvin and Kenneth are the Emcees.
In case you don't know who's Mojojojo, he's that monkey thing in The Powerpuff girls.
Come to think of it, he really looks like Mojojojo.
And she said she was laughing while sleeping.
And the three of them laughed when I showed them her text.

Please, I beg you three.
Stop saying Juz Joking and Lac Ar Lac Ar.
I HAD ENOUGH!
LOL.
But then again, this two lines seems to work wonders.
Whoever you got angry, just use these lines on them.
Miraculously, they'll stop getting angry.
But in my case, I get angrier!
LOLOLOL.
By the way that two lines are Ahgoon's famous moniker.
Everyone who knows him knows he says that.
And Kenneth can't stop saying this while we were on the bus.
Shut up!
HAHA.

Aite aite, I better get off to study.
And YAY DANCE TODAY!
HEHEHE.
Nobody gonna love me better, I must stick with you forever.