Tuesday, January 02, 2007

2005 TO 2006 TO 2007

I don't know why, but I feel like reminiscing about the past year, and the end of 2005.
Cuz I didn't do it last year.
Remember my blog was on hiatus from October 2005 to March 2006?
HEH.

November to December 2005
- Finished O'Levels.
- Had Prom in Cedar Multi-purpose hall (WTH).
- Rachel announced that she was moving back to Singapore.
- Worked at Beads Etc for 1.5 months.
- Spent Christmas with Rachel. =)

January to March 2006
- Rachel started school at HCIS (haha this is pretty significant)
- Received O'Level results. Not that good, but acceptable for myself =)
- Chose NP as my school.
- Bummed for three months.
- Visited PCPS with Rachel (she hasn't been there for 5 years).
- New hobby of making accessories!

April to June 2006
- Went to the last Cedar Guides campfire.
- Bought my laptop!
- Went to ECE FOC.
- Got into a relationship with a jerk (I don't really care if you're reading this).
- Celebrated my birthday with Rachel for the first time in 5 years. And first time celebrating with Jeremy.
- Went for NRA audition.
- Got into NRA.
- Had first common tests, results were good.
- Went for NRA Dance Camp.
- Didn't get into BoA's group, but I got into JJLin's group so it's alright.
- Put on make up for myself for the first time in my life!

July to September 2006
- Went to The Big Groove.
- Started my class blog (which is kinda dead now).
- Broke up with the jerk (Like YAY, sorry for being happy I just can't help it).
- Tasted the best Calamari rings in the world.
- Finished exams (alright results, GPA 3.3 =))
- Visited Cedar after nearly 5 months.
- Met Victoria, Jacinta and Michelle and became KSCB.
- Started Production training.
- Had NRA Freshie BBQ at Chiltern Park!
- Like the person whose ending initials are YHGN. LOL.

October to December 2006
- Got my Sony Cybershot DSC-T10 in pink!
- New haircut! (Only the fringe though, LOL)
- Had 1D4 Chalet (I organised it!)
- School reopened.
- Stayed over at Rachel's for the first time in my life.
- DANZATION 2006. THE HIGHLIGHT OF THE YEAR.
- Public 'broadcast' of me playing piano (recorded) during AGM (damn paiseh =X)
- Rachel left for NZ, and came back.
- Post-Production Party at Butter Factory!
- Common tests again (seriously this time confirm do badly).
- Went Sentosa with 1D4.
- Celebrated Christmas with Rachel, Waner and Jeremy.
- Spent New Year's with Rachel sleeping.

Okay, that last one ain't for 2006.
But yes, events that I'll remember.
Even of that shitty period I went through during June to August.

My dream to join dance as a CCA came true.
My dream to perform on a huge stage came true.
My dream to have great friends came true.

Rachel's extra year here was an added bonus for me.
Without her being back, I don't think I'll ever have the chance to meet her that often.
And without her, I wouldn't have met Waner.
Wahlau I sound like a bloody lesbian but I'm not hor.

The other three girls in my life: KEYSIAOCHAR.
I think they made me even more passionate about dance.
And made my life in NP/NRA so fun.
Shopping trips with them are always great.
Sorry that I haven't been able to let you girls come my house.
One day surely can!

The 1D4 classmates are great, especially with Vanessa around.
If not I wouldn't have someone to gossip with in class.
And no one to get high with when we hear cool songs.

The special someone.
For being there when I was down.
For saying 'hi' whenever you see me online.
For encouraging me.
And for being there.

Sorry, I always say I'm gonna post photos but I don't.
School starting tomorrow, and I'm dreading it.
Haven't finish CATS, ECPRO and COMPRO projects.
So dead.
I've never dreaded school so much.
Maybe cuz in like 5 weeks, the exams are here.
And then, Chinese New Year will be here too.
And then, I'm gonna get money to get new clothes.
And then, I'm gonna go bai nian.
And then, I'm gonna eat so much and grow fat.
And then, I'm gonna get many many angpows.
And then, I'm gonna spend my angpow money.
YAY.
I get high easily.
Speaking of high, I heard Toma when I was trying out clothes in the changing room.
LOL.
Toma gets everyone high.

Aight, I'm so random.
Blogged for 5 hours or so I think.
With random hour breaks in between when I go eat dinner and watch AhWang.
AhWang is a funny show.
I like to imitate him talk.
And I can do it quite well which makes Jassshole laugh.
I'll do it for you to listen if you ask me to.
HAHAHA.
But the show's ending this week.
So sad.
But I'm happy that I don't have to hear AhWang's irritating voice.
But the show's so nice.
And so funny.
Sometimes emo.
But mostly funny.
Okay no more randomness.
I'm such a random blogger.
And from having a motive of this entry become no more motive.
NVM.
I shall go get ready to sleep.
School's at 9am tomorrow.
First lesson AEL.
HMMMMM.
And 5 hour lab session with 'Zidane'.
Hope it ends early so that I can go S&W.