Saturday, January 27, 2007

I WANNA CUT HAIR.

I wanna cut my hair again.
I feel that it has grown pretty much since I last cut it 3 weeks ago.
I wanna get BoA's Girls On Top hairstyle.
I love this hairstyle so much.






I love the necklaces she wore here too.


And this is how it's like if you style it when it's still kinda short.

But I wonder if I'll look weird.
HAHAHA.
But we only live once man.
Should try everything we can!
Maybe you guys can comment a bit and tell me whether I should get it or not.

I'm like turning rebellious.
Rachel says 'like finally'.
HAHAHA.
I want to stay out late.
I hate mom and dad for nagging.
I want to go clubbing.
I want to shop all the time.
I want to dye my hair (but people reckon I look better with black hair, LOL).
I don't really wanna study but I have to.

I was so sick yesterday.
Eww.
I used like uber alot of tissue paper.
And I didn't go Compro.
Jassshole and I stuck together from 1pm to 12am.
HAHAHA.
We watched videos, then she had lunch.
And went studio to sleep, dance, and dance.
I MUST FINISH LEARNING RAIN CHOREO.
LULU choreo-ed to BoA's Can't Let Go.
It's dope can!
She dance like freaking nice la.
Dinner, talked, then went for class.
Ytd's class like alot of locking.
My arms damn ache.
I prefer Me and You choreo.
I hope she continues it.

We left uber late yesterday, at around 11.20pm.
But the bus didn't come till like 11.40pm.
Uber long.
I reached home 12.20am.
Haven't achieved that timing dunno since when.

Woke up to go Technique class this morning.
I was pretty reluctant to go actually, but since I'm awake then I go lor.
Seriously that dunno-what-turn is so difficult.
I can't do it.
Haiz.
Peurette (sp?) I can't do it on my left leg.
Only on the right.
I felt like a loser when it seems like everyone else can.
Nevermind I'll work hard.

Met Rach, Dyn, and Rach's HCIS friends today.
We all were talking at Lucky Plaza Macs.
And then headed to Cine to play pool.
This friend of Rach's damn annoying.
He can't stop saying sorry.
Bloody annoying la.
But very funny.

We ate at Long John's.
Dyn and I were so bored cuz Rach was talking to Stella.
And Stella's friends asked her loads of stupid questions.
One especially funny.
Xiaoming was walking in the park, when he saw a $50 note and a dead fish on the floor.
Xiaoming picked up the dead fish and not the $50 note.
Why?
Highlight below this line for answer.
That's cuz Xiaoming is a cat.
Let's just go bang the wall.
SUPER FUNNY LA.
Okay maybe not quite.
But still.
Okay another.
The big bad wolf was on the MRT.
Little Red Riding Hood boarded the train, but the big bad wolf did not eat her.
Why?
Highlight below this line for answer.
No eating is allowed on trains.
SIAO OKAY.
Dyn and I nearly died laughing.

We walked around Heeren after that, and Rach left to meet RW.
Dyn and I like random walking around.
I want more long sleeved tops!
I need money.
SERIOUSLY.
I haven't been shopping for like a million years.
SIANS.
I NEED TO SHOP.
I don't even have money to buy a pair of gold hoops that cost $3.90.
Loser right.
AWWWWWWWWWW.
Money's not everything, but without money you can't buy anything.
YEAH.
JOB PLEASE COME FIND ME.

And Rachel's flying to NZ in 2 days.
I'm gonna miss her like crazy.
Seriously.
Wonder when will be the next time I see her after she leaves.

Oh baby, I'm missing you.