Saturday, January 06, 2007

WOW I'M STILL ONLINE AT 3.30AM.

Although I'm like damn tired, I just feel like blogging!
I went to sleep last night at like 2am plus.
I can't tahan anymore, cuz damn tired.
Poor Vanessa, she stayed up the whole night.
I feel so sorry la.
I woke up at 4.30am supposedly to continue helping her.
But I thought she was sleeping!
LOL.
I only found out she didn't sleep all night when I gave her morning call at 6am.
GOSH.
I feel so bad.
But anyway, we met up earlier in school to do the last bits.
We were doing it in the Atrium.
My group was sitting at the floor area, then I saw Joel's group there too.
There were Joel, Teng Yeow, Xiao Rui, Mark, and Ahgoon.
They were pretty far away from me, but I tell you, I can hear Ahgoon's voice damn clearly.
Early morning only wanna come haunt me already.
HAIZ.
Saw Jassshole, hope you're fine now darling!
Okay anyway we did our stuff, then went for EM3A tutorial.
We were still drawing our plans during EM3A la.
Nobody was listening to Lionbu.
Everyone was chionging ECPRO.
And I mean EVERYONE.
Once the tutorial over, our group chiong to the classroom to continue doing.
We asked the teacher to give us 10mins, we end up using 20mins.
The three male muskeeteers disappeared after EM3A, but the teacher insisted on waiting for them to start the presentations.
They came 1/2 hour late.
And finally we started.
Joel's group had like 50 slides.
They're totally crazy.
But their presentation is sooooooo good.
Just that they used too much time for it.
1/2 hour for the whole presentation, when we're only allowed 15mins.
LOL.
We were late for lunch, but we were still in time for 1pm Compro lesson.
Nobody was listening.
Everyone played games, edit photos, blogged, basically anything but Compro lah.
And Vanessa and I slept.
DAMN TIRED.
Went 73 after class, and slept there for like a while.
Woke up, moved a bit, watched them practice for the MDE concert.
Dinner with LULU. =)
Then we went to LT26 to watch them perform.
Sorry lah, the other stuff in the concert were pretty boring.
We were all just waiting for NRA to perform.
HAHAHA.
I video-ed it down again!
If anyone wants, PM or something.
We had dance after that too.
Today's choreo = dope.
SO DAMN BLOODY NICE.
I love it.
It's hard, but I'll get it!
HAHA.

Mich and I sang on the bus!
We love oldies! =)

I have an adventure in the bus to blog about, but I realised its 3.30am and I haven't gone to sleep!
I have AEL make up lab at 8am and I'm still online.
Okay, talk about the 'adventure' soon.
NIGHTS ALL!