Monday, January 01, 2007

NEW YEAR 2007!

IT'S FREAKING 1ST JANUARY 2007!
OHMYGOD.
Time flies like crazy.
Totally doesn't feel like it's the new year.
I'm eighteen in 3 months and 20 days time!
Uber YAY.
And BoA's new album MADE IN TWENTY to be released on Jan 17 in Japan.
Prolly the overseas version will be released a month later.
Anyone wanna buy for me?
LOL.
I just realised, for the whole of last year I only bought 1 CD.
Which is so not me.
I used to splurge alot on CDs, but last year I only bought BoA's OUTGROW.
HEHEHE.
Don't really care about any other artiste anymore, it's just BoA BoA BoA.
I've been a freaking fan for nearly 5 years!
WHEEEEEEE.

And so, yesterday after lunch at gran's, I met up with Rachel and her friend at Creamery.
Then we went back to her place, and got changed to go meet Waner to go to her cousin's church service.
And of course to countdown!
We dressed up like hell, cuz Waner said it was MTV style or something.
End up when we were there, we looked so freaking over-dressed la.
What the hell.
But maybe that's a good thing, cuz we stand out.
LOL.
Jeremy brought party poppers!
He's damn kind, he gave the leftovers to people around us.
There were all the prayers stuff, and some dance performances.
I cringed when I watched them dance, honestly.
Nevermind I shan't elaborate.
Okay then finally it was the countdown.
I sat there for 3 hours and nearly falling asleep but that's damn rude so I didn't.
Then after the countdown, there was more worshipping.
It seemed like it was gonna end damn late, so we left at 1am.
Waner caught a train home, and me Rachel and Jeremy got off at City Hall, wanting to find food.
The 7-11 was damn crowded.
We decided not to eat and go back to Rachel's place, but then no cab was empty.
We spent the next hour or so trying to call for a cab.
AND I HATE BLOODY CAB STEALERS!
So many stealers lah.
WTH.
We couldn't stand it anymore, so we went to find a place to eat.
The porridge was damn nice.
After being full at 3am, we left and go find cab again.
For the next like 20 minutes, still no cab.
We continued calling, and then FINALLY one got through.
And after waiting for another like 10 minutes or so, we finally got one.
I've never been on the streets at 3.30am before, seriously.
Some more on New Year's.
We slept at like 4.30am, and I think Jeremy left at 6am plus to go home.
While Rachel and I slept till 2pm.
HAHAHA.
We're such losers.
Spend our New Year's sleeping.
LOL.
We went to VideoEZY at KAP to rent DVDs.
We had to take a bus, then bus 66 came.
We weren't sure if it goes to KAP, so Rachel asked the driver.

Rachel: Uncle, does this bus go to KAP?
Uncle: What's KAP?
Rachel: Er.
Shaomin *whispering behind*: King Albert Park.
Rachel: Yes King Albert Park.
*Uncle nods*

We walked to the back of the bus.

Rachel: I'm so used to calling it KAP! The uncle's lucky that I didn't say kap (as in literally you read the spelling of KAP).

HAHA.

Rachel's so cute.

We watched this ridiculous korean movie.
Made me fell asleep for a while, like I always do when I watch movies.
HAHA.
Then after that while I was packing up to go home, Rachel was damn cute again.

Rachel *lying on the bed, hugging her Tiggers (she has like 5 in various forms)* : From now on, any guy that I date I'm gonna compare him to Tigger (Tigger's her fave). He has to be cute, cuddly, and he must be orange too!

HAHA.
Tell me, is anyone's skin colour orange?
LOL.
She's so cute.
And so random.

Pictures in the morning alright!
I have another gazillion again.
LOL.
And I change my layout position to left instead of centre cuz it looks screwed in every other screen besides those with resolution 1280 X 800 like mine.
Guess this is a pretty long post, I'm off to sleep!
It's 2am.
Kinda early, but mom's nagging.
SIAN.
She always nags.
Okay NIGHTS!