Wednesday, January 31, 2007

IPOD VIDEO I WANT YOU!

I'm seriously obsessed about the Ipod Video.
I'm dying to get one.
Real soon.
Whatever money I get from my angpows as well as from a vacation job I'll blow the money on it.
That'll be the first thing I spend on after getting paid.
I can't wait.
I need an MP3 player.
My Zen Micro sucks totally.
Seriously.
Creative sucks.
Don't ever buy from them.
Gary papa says whenever people as for Creative products at Audio House (where he works), he'll scold them and say they stupid.
LOL.
That's too extreme la.
But seriously Creative sucks.
My Zen Micro's earphone jack I think the hole became too big or something.
The earphones are too loose, and the sound coming out is funny.
And then the player itself cannot switch off la.
Damn waste battery.
Loser la.
So YES I'm gonna invest on an Ipod.
I'm obsessed about it!
HAHAHA.
I think I've told like uber loads of people I want an Ipod.
And I hope I can get a good job so that I can buy it sooner!
And probably going IT Show in March to buy.
Okay actually I dunno if there's gonna be one then.
But mom said so, so I believe her!
I thought she would raise objections when I told her I want it.
But when she heard I'm paying for it by myself, she didn't give a damn.
UBER YAY.
I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!
=)=)=)=)=)