Thursday, December 28, 2006

ALIBABA HUO LALA

Photobucket is so annoying.
It seems like every other page has already begun to work properly.
But Photobucket isn't.
I can log in, and I can view my albums.
But damned, I can't upload.
Actually can.
But after I click the 'upload' button, everything's screwed.
ARGH.
I honestly hate how slow the internet is working now.
It's like, if you're lucky, you get to the page.
If you're not, you can just refresh it the whole day and it still doesn't load.
DAMNED.
I WANNA POST PHOTOS LA!
Please, at least let Photobucket work.
I don't even mind BoAjjang not working.
RAWR.

PLUGS

ter lulululululululululululu dyn

Huihui was just asking me this Cedar Guides cheer and I like only remember one line.
And after I told her that line, she remembered everything!

C.E.D.A.R
We are Cedar Girl Guides ha!
1, 2, 3, 4
Hu haha hu haha
5, 6, 7, 8
Alibaba huo lala
Hu ha, bu ha
Cedar Girl Guides oooh lala!

OMG this was one of my favourite cheers!
It's so much cuter if we cheer it rather than if you read it from here.

I just remembered something.
I saw Allegra on Ch U's Project Superstar for the girls group!
OMG.
She was dancing as the back up dancer for either all or for four of the contestants.
I saw her face and I was like MOM ITS MY SENIOR.
HAHAHA.
My sister can recognise her too!
I think she was the one who told me, 'Jie, that looks like your senior'.
And I got damned excited.
HAHA.
Damned cool.

Meeting Rach again later, for movie and to get our jeans!
Like YAY I'm finally getting jeans again!
I'm so totally out of clothes to wear.
I need more.
HEH.
And dance after that!
Haven't been dancing much.
I've been bumming like crazy.
And meeting Rachel and Waner nearly everyday.
She's leaving me once again, in less than a month's time.
I dunno how am I gonna survive it again.