Thursday, December 28, 2006

SHIT.

Plugs first.

JASSSHOLE Kenneth LULULULULULULULULULULULULULULULULU Mich Valeriee Shaohui Zihui Jeremy Jaei Shane tty Maj

As you all know, the internet is screwed due to the Taiwan earthquake.
DARN.
Just as I wanted to post photos after so long.
And so many pages just don't load!
Not even BoAjjang!
I'm like so freaking bored.
Only Gmail and blogger works.
But what's the point?
I need photobucket to work but it isn't working!
Shit la.
And it's gonna take 3 weeks for the internet to be fine.
Chicken backside (Vanessa's favourite quote and I'm addicted to it now).

Okay, and so I wished him.
He asked about my Christmas, which was like so pathetic.
Haiz.
But luckily I have Rachel and Waner.

I hate everything everything.
I hate being happy and shitty at the same time.
I hate loneliness.
I hate the internet now.
I hate the coldness.
I hate the topicless conversations we hold.

Shit no emoing please -makes mental note to myself-.
But sometimes when I'm alone I just can't help it.
I think of you all day, but do you?
I wanna talk to you everyday, do you?
Life's terribly tough.
On one hand, my KSC have boyfriends.
On the other hand, my besties have no boyfriends.
I'm like stuck in the middle.
Right hand's sweet, left hand's bitter.
What to do?
I'm destined to be a loner for now.
I know shouldn't rush into such things.
But I can't help feeling empty.
I don't just want any guy.
I yearn for a nice hug.
I yearn for a nice shoulder to lean on.
I yearn for someone to fuss over me (read: not control).
I yearn for someone to give me morning calls and not the other way round.
I yearn for someone who will call me to see if I've safely reached home, and not call to see if I'm home by a stipulated time.
I yearn for someone who will say that I'm beautiful instead of pretty or hot or sexy.
I yearn for someone who can tuck me into bed, and kiss me goodnight.
I yearn for someone who will love me for who I am.
Not someone who wants me to change to be what he wants me to be.

But Rachel, I ain't like you.
I don't wanna get married now, although I eventually want to.

I don't think this person will be appearing anytime soon.