Thursday, December 14, 2006

WE LOVE CHEESY SMILES

And so I was supposed to shop with JASSShole today to get something to wear for my cousin's wedding.

Damned the bloody rain, so heavy can. Wahlau.

Ended up going to her house (which is freaking near, only 3 bus stops away!) to borrow her stuff and to chill! She has got a cute sister, a funny mom, and a nice aunty who bought her clothes from Australia. LOL.

Plans for today kept changing. Firstly supposed to go out with Majella and Alicia, but suddenly like cocked up so never meet already. Secondly supposed to help Mich with her voice-over thing, but they changed the date to Saturday. And then finally we actually supposed to shop! But damned the rain lah.

Yesterday was the end of my papers! OMG so happy. But I seriously think I'll be going for AEL retest. I totally flunk already lah. Damn it.

Ate with JASSShole and her classmates after the paper, and I thought her how to play Street Fighter game. It's damn high can. It's now the IN thing in NRA HAHAHHAAH. She wanted to teach her D, but he didn't want to learn. LOL.

We sang in the bus on the way home, and her D covered his ears and pretended he didn't know us. DAMN FUNNY. LOL.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
JASSSHOLE EDITED. I LIKE LIKE LIKE (=

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
WE LOVE THE UPPERDECK FRONTSEAT!
-edit- I just found out this picture looks screwed in Internet Explorer. That's why I say, view it in Mozilla Firefox!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
NICEY (=

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
FUN IN THE BUS.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
OUR CHEESY SMILES.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
EMO MINMIN AKA MSQUARE.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
EMO JASSSHOLE AKA MISS PINEAPPLE JASSSHOLE.
AND YES, YOU SAW THIS PIC ON HER BLOG.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
CHEESY JASSSHOLE!

Sentosa trip in a few hours time! Nearly the whole class is gonna be there YAY!
Off to sleep now, goodnight!