Monday, December 11, 2006

YOU

I get reminded of you whenever I see a basketball.
I get reminded of you when Jassshole says TAMADE to me.
I get reminded of you when I think of that Converse basketball match at Bugis.
I get reminded of you when you all mention 'Colour Court'.
I get reminded of you when I see your messages.

I think of you when I see your name in my inbox.
I think of you when I see you coming online.
I think of you when I have nothing to do.
I think of you when I have things to do.

I yearn for you to talk to me each time.
I yearn for you to forget about your past.
I yearn for you to smile to me.
I yearn for you to look into my eyes.

I thank you for the times you encouraged me.
I thank you for being the only one who texted me after Danzation to say I did a good job.
I thank you for just being yourself.
I thank you for being existant.

I just want to hide in a little corner, looking at you.