Saturday, December 23, 2006

MERRY CHRISTMAS TWO DAYS IN ADVANCE

Okay for the past few years, I haven't been receiving many Christmas cards.
But surprisingly, I've already gotten 5 this year.
Usually I only get one sent to me, and that's from Susanna.
We've been doing this ever since we knew each other in P1.
And we've already been sending birthday and Christmas cards for the past 11 years.

So many people whom I wanna send cards to, but I honestly don't know who to send to.
So I only sent one.
And that's to Susanna.
So sorry to the rest.
I'm so damn busy and lazy.
Some I giving by hand, some I just have to apologise for not sending.
Thanks to: Susanna, Majella, Gary, Tze Yin and Ee Ling.

To Susanna:
I also hope this little habit of ours will never die out!
I think it's how we keep in contact.
It's been long since we last met, and even though we may not have much to talk about, you'll still be one of those I remember all my life.
Glad that we're friends =)

To Majella:
HEY YOU!
We just met like yesterday.
Thanks for being my friend!
Whatever I want to say is all in the card already, so go read it! =)

To Gary:
I don't think you'll read this but I'll write here anyway.
Sorry for not sending one to you.
You know I'm busy and lazy.
I'm glad that I can listen to your woes.
Sorry for being such a bitch when I'm feeling down or downright busy.
But please don't take it to heart!
Thanks for regarding me as your good friend. =)

To Tze Yin:
I'm not the neighbour!
I'm the auntie lah!
HAHAHA.
DKDKD's auntie.
Means your sister.
LOL.
The last time I seen you is during September hols lah.
You blur already.
Yeah chemistry sucks.
You were the one who wanted to go poly and me to go JC.
But somehow we switched positions.
You're there in JC and I'm here in poly.
NRA rocks totally, cuz I'm doing what I love.
It's okay, I forgotten about why you can't come already.
Yeah hope we can meet up!
Take care!
Love from Lovely Shaomin (HAHA I copy you!)

To Ee Ling:
I think you also won't read this, but I'll still write anyway.
Poly life's great, and I'm enjoying myself!
I didn't realise we have been friends for 8 years already.
I still remember we were damn close in P4-P6, in Sec 1 to 4 overall also quite close right.
Sorry for not sending you a card.
I thank you for being a great friend too, although we haven't met for a long time.
Merry Christmas!

To Alicia:
Thanks for your cute bunny rabbit card!
No matter if your drawing is nice or not, I'll love it all the same!
HAHA.
Glad you enjoyed your birthday with Maj and me! =)=)

Okay, I just came home after being out with KSCB, Farid, Ore, Ronnie, Stick Kenneth (okay only in the bus), Kenneth (Lulu's boyfriend), Mich's 2 friends.
We went town after technique class.
I kinda can do a bit of a chanae, but then when there's music I can't already.
OOPS, I forgot I'm supposed to get changed and go out again.
Meeting my dear dear dear guides for dinner!
YAY.
Like finally.
Haven't seen most of them for donkey years.
Okay, I'm off to bathe!
Update photos SOON. LOL.