Saturday, December 02, 2006

RED CAMP OMG.

I think I'm gonna die already.

So many photos for so many events that I wanna post, but I procrastinate every single day.

I only had my T10 for about 2 months and it's gonna take its 3000th photo soon. OMG.

And I probably will become one of NRA's biggest photo provider and video provider.

Now, if only there's a mass photo resizer cuz I really need that. LOL.

I owe everyone Rachie's airport photos, Ann's birthday photos and also AGM photos and today's Red Camp photos! But Red Camp photos so little of me. HAHA.

Red Camp Jam & Hop. HIGH SIA. NRA freshies (Guys: Farid, Ronnie, Ore, Alfred, Alex, Ivan, Donovan. Girls: Eve, Peggy, Sonia, Kaifeng, Jaei, Nicole, Mianbao) performed our freshie item. DOPE OKAY. It's soooooo good and nice. Other than some little glitches, it was damn good. And it certainly brought up the high-ness in everyone there. I also heard that many people left after NRA performed. Which means, many people wanna watch us! HAHA. Fredy had a really nice spot to stand at so that he could help me video! And yay, it looks great. Thomas Tan even told me to ask Yatie post on the blog or something HAHA. Me and Jassshole were like dancing to the freshie routine as well la. DAMN HIGH.

Then after that they started 'clubbing'. We danced like crazy. We even jumped onto the stage trying to dance there, but someone chased us down! Damn funny. HAHA. We coaxed YX to break as well! And everyone was cheering like crazy. They kept spraying smoke as well, and it highly irritated my nose and eyes, so I went to the street soccer court where our stuff were at. I was sleeping there halfway, then Ronnie suddenly woke me up cuz they were playing PROMISCUOUS. HIGH LEH. Then immediately after that it was CIARA. OMG. HAHA. Ron joined the rest for Ciara and I ownself ZI HIGH in the court, dancing Ciara. HAHA.

Now I really can't wait for Butter Factory on Tuesday! YAY. NRA PARTY! WHEEEEE.

And technique class later. OMPG. Ann says there's gonna be alot of stretching. But ohwell I'm so not flexible I should go. HAHA.

Okay, wrote quite alot but I know everyone dying to see photos. But sorry I won't post any unless I get the whole entry done! HAHA. NVM. Worse case I post a super long entry after my common tests. Only 2 papers!

EM3A (Engineering Mathematics 3A): 12 December
AEL (Analog Electronics): 13 December

STUDY STUDY STUDY!