Monday, December 25, 2006

MELLI KEURISEUMASEU!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

First thing I did when the clock struck 12.

OPEN PRESENTS!

Not alot, and all that I have to open were from family.
YAY I LOVE PRESENTS!

Met Rachel and Waner in the afternoon!
I love these girls too.
We camwhored (like all girls do).
Most pictures with Rachel.
I'll prolly get it from her later cuz the three of us are spending Christmas like loners.
HAHAHA.
Three unattached loners.
But got each other can already!
YAYAYAYAYYAYAYAAYAY.
I'm damn high now.
People who texted me I thank them!

Stupid Alfred!
What sucker.
Wahlau.
HAHA.

Kelvin's message lagi best.
'Merry Xmas 2006!
It's a bit early I know, but I need to sms to thousands of ugly friends, so I thought I'd better start with the sexy and gorgeous ones first!'
I find it damn damn damn funny can.
At first I thought he say I ugly la and I was like wahlau.
HAHAHHAHAA.

Thanks to Pamela DKDKD for being the first to text on the dot!
Thanks to Chen Ya for being the first to wish me on Christmas Eve!
Thanks to Xiaoxi for 'sending' me a Christmas tree!
Thanks to Gary!
Thanks to Fredy!
Thanks to Shun Li!
And Thanks to Rachel!
Thanks to Kenneth (1D4)!
Thanks to Victoria LULULULULULULULULULULU!
These are the people who texted me.

On MSN.
Thanks to Eve!
Thanks to Thomas!
Thanks to Danqing!
Thanks to Shijie!
Thanks to Hui Yen!

It's Christmas and I'm having fun ALONE listening to Christmas Carols!
Sometimes, being solitary is kinda nice.
Being alone, I can think.
I wonder where are you now.
Who you're spending it with.
Once I'm over the being-alone-is-kinda-nice phase, I'm feeling lonely already.
KSC spending with their boyfriends.
I'm here alone online, blogging.
I want to go out to celebrate.
But darn I don't think I'm allowed out so late at night.
Then again, I'll prolly go Rach's house early tomorrow then we can go Island Creamery!

I know Christmas ain't the time to be emo but I can't help it.
Everyone spends it with their significant half.
Even dad and mom.
Okay like duh.
I wonder when will mine come along.
Listening to 'Candle Lights' makes me even sadder.
I've no idea why.
I don't really know the meaning of the song.
But maybe its the tune.
Makes me feel lonely.
Actually the whole of BoA's Winter Love single makes me sad.
I guess I should stop listening to it while I'm being sad.

To make me happier, I think I'll go listen to my Chipmunks Christmas songs.
It's darned cute.
Like totally.
I love the Chipmunks!

It's gonna be 1 hour past Christmas soon.
I think I'll spend these few hours of loneliness editing photos.
And look forward to meeting Rach and Waner later.