Sunday, December 31, 2006

NEW LAYOUT!

HELLO ALL!!!
I'm so proud to present my new layout!
Did it for like 1 hour, and coding took me even longer.
YAY!!!
How does it look?
Comments please!

My personal message on MSN is the line from JT's song, My Love.
That line is 'walking on the beach our toes in the sand'.
Last night Kelvin very funny.
He injured his toe and the nail fell off.
And he thought my personal message was to suan him.
WTH la.
I got better things to do man.
LOL.

Technique today was good.
My joints aren't hurting anymore.
But today, while doing something, I didn't land properly.
So my ankle kinda hurt.
But it's not a sprain though.

Supposed to meet Tze Yin, Christabel and Pamela.
Pamela's sick, and Tze Yin and Chris wanted to chiong their homework.
So didn't meet in the end.
Ended up going town with LULU, Alfred, Kenneth, Fredy, Liyana and Suraiya took bus with us.
Then Suraiya left, and we went Pastamania to eat.
LULU's Kenneth and Mich came.
Then the whole entourage left for Centerpoint for Mich and LULU's Kenneth to cut hair.
But late for the appointment, so cannot already.
LULU and her Kenneth left, then 6 of us went Wisma.
Jassshole was there too.
Camwhored as usual, but after doing the layout for so long, I don't really wanna do anymore editing.
Alfred left with his friend.
Jassshole left with her friend too.
Kenneth left too.
Liyana left too.
Then left me, Mich and Fredy.
Then Farid came.
Then I left.
HAHAHA.
Met so many people in a day.

Yesterday, 5th time I met Rachel in a week.
So damn happy.
Since she's moving back soon, I gotta see her more often.
The next time she's back is probably in July, if not in December I guess.
We were so dumb today.
At first she said she was gonna be late, so I told her I'm gonna take my time.
Then end up, I waited for my bus to Serangoon interchange for so long, it became her who was early.
She said she was hungry, so she went Dhoby Ghaut someplace to get some food.
I was taking the North-East Line.
Then when I was at Little India, she texted me to ask me tell her when my train is one stop before Dhoby Ghaut so that she could hop on.
I replied immediately.
Then when my train arrived at Dhoby Ghaut, no sign of her.
The train left, and I texted her again.
She was like OMG GET OFF AT THE NEXT STOP!
I was like OKAY and I got off at Clarke Quay.
We're like sooooo stupid.
And then while I was on the train before meeting her, there was some amusement going on.
The doors of the train started closing, and these three friends tried to enter.
The guy and a girl managed to come in on time, but another girl was stuck in between the doors!
Everyone was shocked and we were like OMGOMGOMG.
Then her friends pulled her in.
And luckily she got in.
She started hitting her friends after that.
LOL.

Meeting her again for countdown!
I hope my dad will let me stay at her place.
He hasn't given me an answer till now.
And it's 3am.
What... That's ridiculous.
Haiz.

scorpio Shane Jassshole dyn Shaohui alfrooooo