Wednesday, December 20, 2006

BLOGGER IS ACTING WEIRD.

After about 10 hours, my headache finally stopped.
Mom just gave me 2 panadol half an hour ago.
I think it's because of the bloody rain lah.
WHY RAIN SO MUCH!
I heard Macritchie has a flood knee high.
OMG.
They say that the buses that go there have to be re-routed.

Rain, rain, go away.
Please don't ever come again (for now lah, that is).

Anyway, I'm sorry that I didn't edit my previous post as promised.
I was just too lazy to do it.
Since I'm not going out with Majella tomorrow already, I reckon I'm gonna edit photos and blog.
And go get photos developed!
Like finally.
My whiteboard looks so damn empty without photos.
And my dad kinda hates me to stick pictures everywhere.
Heck.
I'm gonna stick them on my whiteboard!
YAY.

CHRISTMAS!
That's the ultimate thing I'm waiting for.
But then, it also means that the year is ending.
Darn this year past so fast.
I'm gonna be eighteen in 4 months' time.
And I freaking hell won't look like eighteen can.
Probably when I go to GV and wanna watch M18 shows, they'll ask for my IC.
Probably when I go to a club, they will also ask for my IC.
Why am I born short man. LOL.
Okay, I'm digressing.
The point is, I love Christmas!
The Christmas trees.
The Christmas cards.
The Christmas Carols.
The Christmas presents.
The Christmas decorations.
The Christmas lights.
The Christmas parties.
I only have one Christmas party to go, and that's my family one.
Anyone wanna invite me to more parties?
I wanna meet the KSCBs.
But they prolly gonna spend it with their boyfriends.
HAIZ I AM A LONER.
OHYES I'VE GOT RACHEL!
I nearly forgot she's gonna be back on 23rd.
All the singletons, shall we have a party of our own?
HAHAHA. Contact me if you want!
Or else it's just gonna be Rachel and me.
And maybe Jeremy the gay.
JEREMY GO DEVELOP MY PHOTOS LA!
I just digressed again.
Nevermind, anyway not many people read my blog right since so few tags.
HAHAHA.
NARBYE PEOPLE.
DON'T THINK I DUNNO YOU ALL READ MY BLOG.
LOL.
Cuz got so many thousand pictures.
I was resizing all my 2006 photos so that I can do a backup in my HDD and keep a smaller size in my lappie.
I realised I have 5084 photos for the year.
OHMYGOD.
Okay, not all got me lah.
But it's freaking alot can.
My T10 has probably taken 3500 pictures.
My old Fujifilm probably took about 1000.
The rest from other people I guess.
Siao man.
I am a library of photos.

Dance class just now was great.
Ann did with us this Step Up movie song 'Bout It'.
I like the choreo!
But I think due to my damned headache I couldn't really concentrate.
And I feel that I very blur today.
After B class ended, Mich taught us a bit of their choreo too.
It's nice too, to the song 'Long Way To Go' by Cassie.
We started asking Ann how to train our core muscles so that we can do more things.
I think with a bit more training, I'll be able to do a front split soon!
YAY.
But I never trained before eh, yet I can nearly split already.
JIAYOU TO ME!
I need core muscles.
And I need to rid tummy fat.
I shall not procrastinate anymore.
I'll do crunches everyday.
And then by tomorrow I'll forget to do.
HAHAHA.
Then Ann sent me, Jassshole and Yongxiang home.
Jassshole as usual irritated the shit out of everyone in the car.
Nahhh, I was just kidding kidding.
We skipped the Macritchie flood.
I kinda wanna see how is it like though.

Wow I digressed so much in one entry.
Till tomorrow then, I'll stop typing now.
Except to the people I'm talking to on MSN.
HEH.
NIGHTS!