Friday, December 01, 2006

RAWR.

I SERIOUSLY NEED TO STUDY.

But then again, I'm such a bummer.

Can someone teach me AEL? I think I'll fail that.

EM3A, MAYBE still can.

Luckily I only have 2 examinable modules this semester!

I keep creating new posts to put up the photos, but then end up no time so I've been saving as draft. And I have like 3 or 4 drafts within this week. LOL.

RAWR RACH I'M MISSING YOU. PLEASE COME BACK SOON.

EM3A quiz in 7.5 hours time. I don't quite catch what Lion Bu is talking about. Okay the lecturer's nickname 'Lion Bu' was invented by the three male musketeers of 1D4, i.e, Kelvin, Kenneth and Andy. Why 'Lion Bu'? That's because last sem, there was this guy who had really big hair and big face which made him look like a lion. Then my EM3A lecturer at that time was his lecturer. The 'Lion King' seemed afraid of 'Lion Bu', so we called her 'Lion Bu' cuz it seems as though she is his mother. LOL.

Okay I'm crapping already. Guess I gonna wake up slightly earlier to try and revise. I think I'll prolly fail it anyway. HAHA.