Monday, December 18, 2006

I'M SO RANDOM.

I just feel like typing a random entry now.
I like typing.
It gets my fingers going.
I like playing piano.
It makes me feel happy and calm.
I like editing photos.
Seeing the end product looking nice makes me smile.
I like taking pictures.
It makes me want to take more photos with you.

I miss so many people.
I feel like I haven't seen any friends for a long time.
It was just family, family, family.
Saturday was mom's side.
Yesterday was dad's side.
Okay I don't miss Yongxiang cuz I saw him yesterday.
Maybe I do. LOL.
Yongxiang, you want me to say I miss you right.
HAHA I reckon so.
Okay I miss you. LOL.
I miss KSCB.
JASSSHOLE.
MICHMICH (my new nickname for you!)
LULULULULU.
I miss NRA.
Lav.
Farid.
Kenneth.
Ronnie.
I don't miss Alfruit. Cuz he says I have a plastic surgeried nose.
I miss my Cedar girls.
Majella.
Alicia.
Chenya.
Tzeyin (dkd)
Wawanee Tipmonmon Eunosnos Bedokdok Kikichang Demonmon Yaojingjing Radiodio
(Okay this nickname belongs to Ms Yeo Bijun, given by Pamela)
Pamela (dkdkd)
Christabel.
Wans.
And most of all, I MISS RACHEL WOON.
YAY YOU'RE GONNA BE BACK ON 23RD!
I miss my class too.
Vanessa.
YOU.
And everyone else.
I don't miss ahgoon though.
I feel like slapping his face.
But I don't wanna dirty my hands.
Oops I'm so evil but who cares.

Okay, photos gonna be up once I get them from Teng Yeow!
I think I already said this god-knows-how-many-times.
He's sending them to me by parts, and it's the last part now!
I'm also editing Ahseng Korkor's wedding photos to be posted too!
YAY.
I love photos.

See ya all!