Wednesday, December 27, 2006

MSN HATES ME.

Okay now that I really really wanna post photos, the stupid photobucket is taking so long.
I'm no longer gonna use blogger photos or imageshack to host my photos cuz they always discontinue the link after sometime.
And MSN hates me.
The stupid signing in icon has been flashing for the past 2 hours and I still haven't got signed in.
Aiyer.
Don't care already.
I'll post the photos in the morning.
Shopping with Rach and Waner later!
I'm seeing them like the 4th day in a row already.
WHEEE.
But I also miss KSC.
And YAY Michy giving me my 'I will not donate' shirt!
Actually mine's the 'I'.
LULU's the 'will'.
Jassshole's the 'not'.
And Michy's the 'donate'.
Michy should wear the shirt if she sells flag, so that everyone will donate.
And Jassshole should always be around when we wear the shirts, or else it becomes 'I will donate' and we're in deep trouble.
LOL.
COOL we have our own shirts YAY!
We've been talking about this since forever.
And finally it materialised. =)

I didn't wish him Merry Christmas, should I?