Saturday, December 16, 2006

SENTOSA! SENTOSA!

Damn it. I typed a pretty long post and the stupid firefox closed on me. ARGH.
Nevermind, I shall do it again.

SENTOSA TRIP YESTERDAY WAS GRRRRRRREAT!
I'm so happy yet tired. It was good fun.
I shall mention what happened when I get the photos from Teng Yeow and Xiao Xi.
Had steamboat after that. I didn't know I could eat so much!
Now I'm officially in Kelvin's 'buffet eating list', the female version.
The male version consists of himself, Teng Yeow, Kenneth, Xiao Rui.
Kelvin and Teng Yeow are the 'fast and furious'.
Kenneth and I are the 'slow and steady'.
Xiao Rui is the prawn king. He ate so much prawns, and peeled it all with his mouth.
And he's gonna hold another 'audition' to recruit Vanessa. HAHA.
Vanessa nearly died eating! She was so full.

In the morning, I went for my cousin's wedding.
Not the dinner yet, that's later.
We went my aunt's house for the formalities stuff.
My cousin-in-law looked good!
She wore a corset-like wedding dress.
The end of the dress looked like a mermaid's tail.
I still like those pong-pong skirt that's very big, looks nicer =)
And YES I GOT ONE ANGPOW from my cousin! YAY.
Going for the wedding dinner in a while.

I TOTALLY CAN'T WAIT FOR CHRISTMAS!
I need to do Christmas shopping.
I need to make Christmas cards.
I need to get Christmas presents done.
I need to decorate my desk.

Oh wait, I've already done that.
It looks pretty nice and puts me in a Christmas mood!
Mom reckons I'm crazy though. LOL.

I wanna go on holiday.
I haven't been out of the country for more than 2 years since my Korea trip.
Speaking of Korea trip, Vanessa is going for one!
She's flying off tonight.
I'm gonna miss her.
Oh wait, I already miss her =)
LULU's now at Bangkok, having the time of her life shopping.
I hope she brings me a present!
And I miss her too.

Talk more when I get the photos. And PLEASE TAG! HAHAHHAA.