Tuesday, December 12, 2006

EM3A SUCKS. AS WELL AS AEL.

I was in the Convention Centre today for my EM3A paper. Totally brought me into the Danzation mood since it's exactly a month after it ended. All the memories held there, all the tough times, all spent there as well as in the studio.

EM3A paper I think I surely do damn badly. I think nearly everyone cannot do the last two questions. Shit man. 20 marks gone just like that. But one irritating and haolian undesirable unknown challenger, kept boasting that he could do it. How I wish I can smack his face.

Sentosa on Friday with 1D4!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! I haven't been to Sentosa since March with Tzeyin, Bijun, Emmeline, Jerlyn and I can't remember if Gongs went! OMG I'm so freaking excited. LOL.

Can't wait for freaking AEL paper to end. Think I might not sleep tonight to study. I'm so tired I can probably sleep for 2 days. But I wanna play! And freaking reorganise everything in my lappie. I realised I have 7.05 GB of photos since 2003. This year alone is 5.5GB. Can you imagine the freaking amount? Those digicam videos I have about 3.87GB as well. OMG. All from cameras. Videos if you all know you all will faint HAHA so I shan't mention.

LOL I'm a freaking media resource person. Just be nice and I'll share =) Unlike a very someone who called me a database.