Saturday, December 23, 2006

I FEEL LIKE I'M SANTA.

I woke up at 8.30am this morning to do Christmas cards.
And I slept at 3.30am the night before.
I'm goddamned tired, but I still wanna blog.
Cuz I think I made alot of people happy today. =)
I love to share!
Met Majella and Alicia.
Alicia's finally 17 today!
Met her boyfriend for the first time.
JASSSHOLE! Her boyfriend has bugs teeth too!
On par with your -------. LOL.
I was late, but we managed to catch the 2.25pm Eragon.
It was pretty nice, but predictable.
It ended at around 4.30pm, so we went to Long John Silver.
Majella was pestering the two of us to go eat fries with her.
I ended up eating chicken and potato salad, and we talked about the past.
Like as if we very old like that.
HAHAHA.
Majella and I same class all the way in Cedar!
Alicia is my fellow treasurer during Sec 4 year for guides!
Laughed at all the old times.

Then I went to the Park Mall bus stop to take bus.
I waited goddamned long, although there were 3 buses available to school.
Some more after that traffic jam. Narbye.
Damn pekchek, cuz I thought I'll be late.
Luckily wasn't late.

I think I made my darling KSCBs very happy today!
First thing, I told them to come over.
I whipped out Gingerbreadmen that I made.
They were so damn high.
I let them choose between Gingerbreadman, Christmas tree, Star or Cane.
They three all took the Gingerbreadmen.
Good thing, cuz I only made 4 of that.
HAHAHA.
Then just as they about to stop being high, I told them, 'Hey, this is just part 1 man'.
They got high again.
I whipped out the cards I made in the morning.
They damn high.
Then just as they thought it was the end, I told them, 'Oh wait, there's still part 3'!
Wah, they really high liao.
I told them to close their eyes.
But then dance class gonna start, so I just gave them the key necklace I made.
They damn damn damn high.
HAHA.
I gave Farid, Ronnie and Ore too.
Farid was like 'OMG I ALSO HAVE? WOW THANKS!'.
Ronnie patted my head like I'm a little girl.
Ore when I asked him which Gingerbread he wanted, he said he wanted the star (it was full of M&Ms so it was cute) cuz it was as cute as me.
LOL SWEET TALKER! HAHAHA.

Dance today was shiok.
I perspired bucketsfull.
But really shiok.
Ann cleaned steps with us, and talked to us about Funkamania.
She say if we want to be in, we gotta be hardworking.
Although it's everyone's dream to be in Funka team, I don't think I can be in.
This is not being pessimistic, it's just that I'm being realistic with myself.
I'm those who need a longer time.
And I'm ready to put in effort, and I know it's gonna be tough.
PERSEVERE!
After dance, we still continued practising.
The steps aren't easy, but I'm slowly getting it.
YAY.
Florence came our A class today.
She's pretty nice and friendly! =)
Felt quite tired, so tried to do some stretching.
It felt good, but my joints were aching.
HEHEHE.

I shall do plugs!
It's too troublesome to reply on the tagboard.
To work plugs, hover over your name.
If you use Firefox and can't view the whole message, right click > element properties and you'll be able to see.
Just drag-highlight the place where you see my 'message' then can read the whole thing already.

Jassshole ; Mich ; Alfruit ; Mark ; FD-Roc ; Lululululu ; tty

NIGHTS!